mercredi 20 janvier 2016

How should I price my home insurance?


My first recommendation before hiring a home insurance is: do not let anyone tell you that you have at home. Just because you have no idea.

Insurance agents, banks and broker used some tables where depending on the square footage assigned values. There are even applications company that speak of "recommended values". I will not say I walk very misguided in mainland (building) but on content - what you have in the house - what do they know?

If your floor is as big as that of your neighbors do you have the same things in the house? You would not? So why accept an error imposed by the "professional"?

My second recommendation: take a book and go room by room, living room, kitchen, bathrooms in each room ... calculated the worth of furniture, curtains, lamps, clothes, shoes, decorative items, mattresses, ... Books, CDs, games, toys, computers and other appliances, carpets, food, cookware, tableware, cleaning products ... EVERYTHING!

Because a fire takes everything ahead and it is important that safe enough to restore your quality of life. I know it's hard work but you just have to do it every two years and to correct it if you have any important addition.

That's the value to testify.

And do not forget storage rooms and garages. Some policies include them and others not so pay attention to details. A home is your life it entirely so worth doing the right things right?



I'm Technical Director JUELICH Lluch & BROKERS
I have dedicated my professional life to advise companies and customers with a basic objective: to ensure business continuity and the maintenance of a certain style and quality of life. Maintain a clear position and developing innovative exclusive lines; what I call \ "secure copyright \" I am a graduate in insurance and financial products for the Mº Finance, formed in Risk Management for AGERS and I expect EU in Risk Management and Insurance from the University of Barcelona as well as training in UNE 150008 [Evaluation and Analysis Environmental Risk] My company is associated to the exclusive Facility AON-NET program I am a member company of the Spanish Association of Risk Management and Insurance published articles in my blog Insurance: Lights and Shadows Rankia pseudonymous \ "Avante \" writing collaborate with the country, five days, AIMFRI, INSURANCE TIMELINESS, Mediario, INSURED, Autofácil and other publications. I have recently been invited to participate as an expert in i-saving (iahorro.com) I am speaking as a lecturer and speaker at events of different Professional Associations, Associations and organizations both in matters of consumer protection and other professional nature, open innovation, co-creation generation of business models and technologies for innovation I have been organizing the First Meeting PES (Madrid 2012) and PESTWO (2015), a discussion events nonferencia format for professionals in the insurance sector. LinkedIn administer four groups, one with 5,200 members. I have taught workshops aimed at preparing IOC Broker2020 insurance brokers to the exchange in Seville, Valencia and Santiago de Compostela. Also introductory workshops Risk Management and Generation Business Models for SMEs. I have been a member of Consumer Protection in my professional association for 14 years and member of the Advisory Board of the Consumer Protection Service of the City of Palma. I count on the following Awards and Recognitions: - People Rankia 2010 - 2012 GEMA Innovation - 500 characters AIMFRI 2013 - EGG OF IDEAS, Amateurs de Bilbao 2014

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire